Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gemma's After thoughts


Authors Note: I am doing my predicting piece, I am telling it from the main character, Gemma's perspective.

I almost wish that now days my kidnaper, Ty was still alive so I could prove to him that he didn’t change me at all.  That I love a different man than him and he treats me right and that I got to raise my beautiful daughter Anna.

I will never forget walking into Anna's bedroom on her 15th birthday, and warning her that there are crazy people in this world.  The main topic I told her about was to stick with someone at all times, I mentioned my tragic story and gave her the idea that it can happen to anyone.  I hope she is careful and if this  would ever happen to her, to keep your head holding strong and give a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment