Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Blaze

Walking… cold brisk night, wind blowing upon my skin tingling my senses into thinking DANGER.  There's only one explanation for danger, the blaze is seeking for its prey.  The blaze isn't an actual "thing", it’s a person.  Six foot tall, buff, Blaze is coming for a scare!  I think to myself, what makes Blaze all that scary?  The fact that he's wearing an Michael Meyers costume on Halloween night, and attacking the teenagers sitting around the campfire.  Of coarse he's friendly, but when you make him mad, there's always a price to pay.  On Friday, October 26th, the night of the school's Halloween Dance, Playoff football game, and a bonfire, everyone is decked out with there amazing Halloween costumes. Blaze is different, he is outrageously covered with cloth wearing an rubber mask, out to get anyone that comes near.   

2 comments:

  1. Love the descriptions in the beginning lines! I agree; Blaze's costume was intensely creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, even made me laugh a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete